Squire SS50SKA Restricted Profile - Stronghold 50mm Hardened Steel Padlock - Open Shackle -Keyed Alike
Squire SS50SKA - Stronghold 50mm Hardened Steel Padlock - Open Shackle -Keyed Alike - Restricted Profile
SQUIRE Restricted Profile - Restricted profile padlocks provide you with a secure method that controls the copying of your cut keys; this is achieved by way of a security key card and close monitoring of issued key blanks.
Keyed Alike - If you already have a keyed alike suite and you want to add to your existing suite of padlocks, then please either enter the key number into the box above or contact us with the key number and the model of the padlock you require.
If you do not require a specific key number we will generate a random key number for you, once you receive your padlocks please make a note of what key number you have received, this will make it easier in the future if you need to order more keys or padlocks.
*Some Squire Padlock master keyed or keyed alike numbers are made to order and may take 7-14 days for delivery, these are special order and come from the factory. If you require the Squire master keyed or keyed alike locks sooner please contact us.
The Stronghold 50mm solid hardened steel padlock combines compact design with market leading product performance. Designed to resist the harshest attack these locks can also function reliably in the very worst weather conditions.
- Restricted profile
- Solid hardened steel lock body
- Key Retaining (the key cannot be removed from the lock without the lock being returned to the locked state.)
- Hardened boron alloy steel shackles
- Electrophoretic finish - excellent corrosion resistance
- Rekeyable 6 pin tumbler cylinder - over 250,000 key differs
- Available open and closed shackle
- Anti-drill protection on cylinder
- Over 200 hours salt spray test
- Now available in 2 shackle sizes - 10mm and 8mm
- Perimeter gates
- Trailers and high security doors
Product Part Code
|Squire Security Rating||9|
|LPCB Approved||Level 2|
|CEN Grade Approved||CEN Grade 4|