Squire SS50S Restricted Profile - Stronghold 50mm Hardened Steel Padlock - Open Shackle
- Save 5% Buy 0 for £69.57 £83.48 each
Squire SS50S - Stronghold 50mm Hardened Steel Padlock - Open Shackle - Restricted Profile
SQUIRE Restricted Profile - Restricted profile padlocks provide you with a secure method that controls the copying of your cut keys; this is achieved by way of a security key card and close monitoring of issued key blanks.
LPCB - Loss Prevention Certification Board - The standard SS50S and SS50CS meet LPS 1654 Issue 1, Security rating 2, Certificate number 1179a/01. These padlocks also attain the same level when fitted with a Medeco M3ARX insert Cylinder.
The Stronghold 50mm solid hardened steel padlock combines compact design with market leading product performance. Designed to resist the harshest attack these locks can also function reliably in the very worst weather conditions.
- Restricted profile
- Solid hardened steel lock body
- Key Retaining (the key cannot be removed from the lock without the lock being returned to the locked state.)
- Hardened boron alloy steel shackles
- Electrophoretic finish - excellent corrosion resistance
- Rekeyable 6 pin tumbler cylinder - over 250,000 key differs
- Available open and closed shackle
- Anti-drill protection on cylinder
- Over 200 hours salt spray test
- Now available in 2 shackle sizes - 10mm and 8mm
- Perimeter gates
- Trailers and high security doors
Product Part Code
|Squire Security Rating||9|
|LPCB Approved||Level 2|
|CEN Grade Approved||CEN Grade 4|