Squire SS65CS LEV3 Restricted Profile - Stronghold 65mm Hardened Steel Padlock - Closed Shackle - LPCB Level 3
Squire SS65CS LEV3 - Stronghold 65mm Hardened Steel Padlock - Closed Shackle - LPCB Level 3 - Restricted Profile
SQUIRE Restricted Profile - Restricted profile padlocks provide you with a secure method that controls the copying of your cut keys; this is achieved by way of a security key card and close monitoring of issued key blanks.
LPCB - Loss Prevention Certification Board
The Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB) offers third-party approval confirming that products meet these standards. The SS65S LEV3 and SS65CS LEV3 are enhanced versions of the standard padlocks which meet LEVEL 3 of the new LPS Standards for Standalone padlocks.
Under the current testing regime this is the highest level that any padlock can achieve when tested on its own. The SS65S LEV3 and SS65CS LEV3 meets LPS 1654 Issue 1, Security rating 3 (SR3), Certificate number 1179a/02.
The Stronghold 65mm solid hardened steel padlock combines compact design with market leading product performance. Designed to resist the harshest attack these locks can also function reliably in the very worst weather conditions.
- Restricted profile
- Solid hardened steel lock body
- Key Retaining (the key cannot be removed from the lock without the lock being returned to the locked state.)
- Hardened boron alloy steel closed shackle
- Electrophoretic finish - excellent corrosion resistance
- Rekeyable 6 pin tumbler cylinder - over 250,000 key differs
- Available open and closed shackle
- Anti-drill protection on cylinder
- Over 200 hours salt spray test
- Perimeter gates
- Trailers and high security doors
Product Part Code
|Squire Security Rating||10|
|LPCB Approved||Level 3|
|CEN Grade Approved||CEN Grade 6|