Squire SS50S/G3MK - SS50S Padlock & 915mm Hardened Alloy Chain - Open Shackle - Master Keyed
- Save 2% Buy 6 for £88.88 £106.66 each
- Save 5% Buy 21 for £86.60 £103.92 each
- Save 7% Buy 51 for £84.32 £101.19 each
- Save 12% Buy 101 for £79.77 £95.72 each
Master Keyed - Padlocks keyed so that each padlock is different yet a Master Key will open them all, master keyed suites are made to order, we can set up many complicated suites to suite your needs and requirements and we can add more padlocks if you need at a later date.
Visit our contact us page to place an order or to make an enquiry.
If you already have a master keyed suite and you want to add to your existing suite of padlocks we might be able to help you if you contact us with what you require.
Used by- Schools, Collages, Offices, Factory's, Storage Units, M.O.D, Landlords, Hotels and can be used in a variety of other ways to suite your specifications and requirements.
*Some Squire Padlock master keyed or keyed alike numbers are made to order and may take 7-14 days for delivery, these are special order and come from the factory. If you require the Squire master keyed or keyed alike locks sooner please contact us.
Squire SS50S/G3MK - SS50S Padlock and 915mm Hardened Alloy Chain - Open Shackle - Master Keyed
Squire lock and chain sets have been designed to combine chains with padlocks of a similar security level.
The Stronghold 50mm solid hardened steel padlock combines compact design with market leading product performance. Designed to resist the harshest attack these locks can also function reliably in the very worst weather conditions.
Squire's G chain achieves Sold Secure Bicycle Gold. With it's 10mm diameter it offers excellent security.
These products combined with Squires high security ground anchors and garage security products provide motorcycle and scooter owners with a comprehensive range of security solutions.
The chains are all covered in Squire's protective chain sleeve making them easier to handle than non covered chains.
- Hardened 10mmSold Secure Gold
- Hardened Alloy Steel
- Square links
- Solid hardened steel lock body
- Master keyed
- Key Retaining (the key cannot be removed from the lock without the lock being returned to the locked state.)
- Hardened boron alloy steel open shackle
- Suitable for harsh environment
- Electrophoretic finish - excellent corrosion resistance
- Rekeyable 6 pin tumbler cylinder - over 250,000 key differs
- Available open and closed shackle
- Extra high security
- Anti-drill protection
Product Part Code
|Squire Security Rating||10|
|Link Diameter (mm)||10|
|Sold Secure Approved||Gold|