Squire SS50S/G3 - SS50S Padlock & 915mm Hardened Alloy Chain - Open Shackle
- Save 2% Buy 6 for £79.52 £95.43 each
- Save 5% Buy 21 for £77.48 £92.98 each
- Save 7% Buy 51 for £75.44 £90.53 each
- Save 12% Buy 101 for £71.37 £85.64 each
Squire SS50S/G3 - SS50S Padlock and 915mm Hardened Alloy Chain - Open Shackle
Squire lock and chain sets have been designed to combine chains with padlocks of a similar security level.
The Stronghold 50mm solid hardened steel padlock combines compact design with market leading product performance. Designed to resist the harshest attack these locks can also function reliably in the very worst weather conditions.
Squire's G chain achieves Sold Secure Bicycle Gold. With it's 10mm diameter it offers excellent security.
These products combined with Squires high security ground anchors and garage security products provide motorcycle and scooter owners with a comprehensive range of security solutions.
The chains are all covered in Squire's protective chain sleeve making them easier to handle than non covered chains.
- Hardened 10mmSold Secure Gold
- Hardened Alloy Steel
- Square links
- Solid hardened steel lock body
- Key Retaining (the key cannot be removed from the lock without the lock being returned to the locked state.)
- Hardened boron alloy steel open shackle
- Suitable for harsh environment
- Electrophoretic finish - excellent corrosion resistance
- Rekeyable 6 pin tumbler cylinder - over 250,000 key differs
- Available open and closed shackle
- Extra high security
- Anti-drill protection
Product Part Code
|Squire Security Rating||10|
|Link Diameter (mm)||10|
|Chain Length (mm)||915|
|Packaging Type||Cardboard Box|
|Sold Secure Approved||Gold|
|Vertical Shackle Clearance D||26|
|Horizontal Shackle Clearance (mm) E||22|
|Shackle Dia (mm) C||10|
|Body Thickness (mm) B||26|
|Body Width (mm) A||50|