Squire SS50CS Restricted Profile - Stronghold 50mm Hardened Steel Padlock - Closed Shackle
Squire SS50CS - Stronghold 50mm Hardened Steel Padlock - Closed Shackle - Restricted Profile
SQUIRE Restricted Profile - Restricted profile padlocks provide you with a secure method that controls the copying of your cut keys; this is achieved by way of a security key card and close monitoring of issued key blanks.
LPCB - Loss Prevention Certification Board - The standard SS50S and SS50CS meet LPS 1654 Issue 1, Security rating 2, Certificate number 1179a/01. These padlocks also attain the same level when fitted with a Medeco M3ARX insert Cylinder.
The Stronghold 50mm solid hardened steel padlock combines compact design with market leading product performance. Designed to resist the harshest attack these locks can also function reliably in the very worst weather conditions.
- Restricted profile
- Solid hardened steel lock body
- Key Retaining (the key cannot be removed from the lock without the lock being returned to the locked state.)
- Closed shackle
- Hardened boron alloy steel shackle
- Suitable for harsh environment
- Electrophoretic finish - excellent corrosion resistance
- Rekeyable 6 pin tumbler cylinder - over 250,000 key differs
- Available open and closed shackle
- Extra high security
- Anti-drill protection
- Warehouses Perimeter gates
- Heavy goods vehicles
- High Security doors
Product Part Code
|Squire Security Rating||9|
|LPCB Approved||Level 2|
|CEN Grade Approved||CEN Grade 4|