Squire SS50CS/G4 KA - SS50CS Padlock & 1200mm Hardened Alloy Chain - Closed Shackle - Keyed Alike
- Save 2% Buy 6 for £108.26 £129.91 each
- Save 5% Buy 21 for £105.48 £126.58 each
- Save 7% Buy 51 for £102.71 £123.25 each
- Save 13% Buy 101 for £97.15 £116.58 each
Squire SS50CS/G4 KA - SS50CS Padlock and 1200mm Hardened Alloy Chain - Closed Shackle - Keyed Alike
Squire lock and chain sets have been designed to combine chains with padlocks of a similar security level.
Keyed Alike - If you already have a keyed alike suite and you want to add to your existing suite of padlocks, then please either enter the key number into the box above or contact us with the key number and the model of the padlock you require.
If you do not require a specific key number we will generate a random key number for you, once you receive your padlocks please make a note of what key number you have received, this will make it easier in the future if you need to order more keys or padlocks.
*Some Squire Padlock master keyed or keyed alike numbers are made to order and may take 7-14 days for delivery, these are special order and come from the factory. If you require the Squire master keyed or keyed alike locks sooner please contact us.
The Stronghold 50mm solid hardened steel padlock combines compact design with market leading product performance. Designed to resist the harshest attack these locks can also function reliably in the very worst weather conditions.
Squire's G chain achieves Sold Secure Bicycle Gold. With it's 10mm diameter it offers excellent security.
These products combined with Squires high security ground anchors and garage security products provide motorcycle and scooter owners with a comprehensive range of security solutions.
The chains are all covered in Squire's protective chain sleeve making them easier to handle than non covered chains.
- Hardened 10mmSold Secure Gold
- Hardened Alloy Steel
- Square links
- Solid hardened steel lock body
- Key Retaining (the key cannot be removed from the lock without the lock being returned to the locked state.)
- Closed shackle
- Hardened boron alloy steel shackle
- Suitable for harsh environment
- Electrophoretic finish - excellent corrosion resistance
- Rekeyable 6 pin tumbler cylinder - over 250,000 key differs
- Available open and closed shackle
- Extra high security
- Anti-drill protection
Product Part Code
|Squire Security Rating||9|
|Link Diameter (mm)||10|
|Packaging Type||Cardboard Box|
|Sold Secure Approved||Gold|
|Cable Diameter (mm)||10|
|Cable Length (mm)||1200|
|Vertical Shackle Clearance D||16|
|Horizontal Shackle Clearance (mm) E||16|
|Shackle Dia (mm) C||10|
|Body Thickness (mm) B||26|
|Body Width (mm) A||50|