Squire Key Cut
- Save 10% Buy 5 for £5.39 £6.47 each
- Save 15% Buy 10 for £5.09 £6.11 each
- Save 20% Buy 20 for £4.79 £5.75 each
- Save 25% Buy 50 for £4.49 £5.39 each
Squire Padlocks Key Cut
Key cuts can take up to 14 working days*
Why do we need your key number?
Each Squire model of padlock has multiple key numbers, this is to ensure that any two people with the same lock do not have the same numbered key.
Key numbers are normally located in one of two places, either on one of the original Squire keys.
OR if there is no numbers on the key then the padlock box may also have the key number details.
Can we cut a key without knowing the key number?
Should you not have the number of the key, we can only make additional keys from an original Squire key. You can send us your key so we can copy it with an orginal Squire Blank, this can be sent to our contact address on the contact us page. Please send it by a recorded method to ensure sure it arrives safely.
If you require more information regarding locating your Squire key number please contact us.
Key cut for-
Squire Kite Marked Cylinders
Squire Discus padlocks
Squire Mako locks
- Conger, AD25, CN8, CN6, 25mm, 18mm, 14mm
Squire Warehouse padlocks
- WL2, WL3, ASWL 1, ASWL 2
- POL45, POL45CS, POL55, POL55CS
Squire Lion padlocks
- LN2, LN3, LN4, LN4S, LN4/2.5, LN5, LN60
Squire Locking Hasp
Squire Leopard padlocks
- LP6, LP7, LP8, LP8/2, LP9, LP9S, LP9CS, LP10, LP60
- CH260, Hammerhead
Squire Old english padlocks
- 220, 440, 660 and Keybolt
Squire Laminated Stronglock padlocks
- 35, 37, 37CS, 37/2.5, 39, 39CS, 39/2.5
Squire (ATL) All Terrain padlocks
- ATL4, ATL5, ATL4S, ATL5S
Squire 5P padlocks
- SS50P5, SS50CP5, WS50P5, P5 Marine version