Squire HLS50S Restricted Profile - Stronghold Hardened Steel S.G. Iron Hasp and Lock
- Save 3% Buy 0 for £141.57 £169.88 each
Squire HLS50S - Stronghold Hardened Steel S.G. Iron Hasp and Lock - Restricted Profile
SQUIRE Restricted Profile - Restricted profile padlocks provide you with a secure method that controls the copying of your cut keys; this is achieved by way of a security key card and close monitoring of issued key blanks.
Squire's hi-security locksets offer formidable resistance against attack and corrosion. Purpose-designed to CEN European standards, they provide an integrated solution for securing vans, gates, doors, garages and other high risk areas.
The lock body is made from solid hardened steel and the hasp is made of a special cast material. Impressively, a new electrophoretic anti-corrosion finish to the lock bodies gives over 200 hours salt spray resistance.
Lock Body Features
- Restricted profile
- Hardened solid steel lock body
- Hardened boron alloy steel shackle - fully protected
- Electrophoretic finish - over 200 hours salt spray resistance
- 6 pin tumbler mechanism giving over 250,000 key differs
- S.G. Iron material
- Special hardened cast material
- 2 heavy duty bolts
- New black powder coat finish - excellent anti corrosion finish
- Easy to fit
- Storage areas
Product Part Code
|Squire Security Rating||9|
|CEN Grade Approved||CEN Grade 5|